Monday, March 30, 2020

CZ SP-01 Carry


Hey all, I've been carrying for a bit over a year, and have only carried striker pistols up to this point (Sig p365 & g19). I recently ordered a light tuck from Vedder for my CZ SP-01, and have been thinking about carrying it to see how I like it. I have the manual safety model (no decocker), and am wondering how others carry theirs. Cocked and locked, or half cocked, no safety.I'm used to having no safety on my carry gun, so I'm leaning toward half cocked, just wondering if hammer snags are something to be worried about in that position.I'm not against carrying it with the safety on, but the light tuck does expose the ambi-safety switch, and in that case I'd rather have the heavier trigger pull.Thoughts? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3bFHIx4

No comments:

Post a Comment