Wednesday, March 4, 2020

One in the chamber?


I have a question for y'all but I want to qualify it by saying that yes I agree that everyone should carry their pistol with a round in the chamber and that safety wise there is not a genuine reason not to. I always carry with a full mag and a round in the chamber. That being said, I have seen more than a handful of times on this sub people making statements like "if you don't carry one in the chamber leave the gun at home". This statement makes absolutely no sense to me and I just want to try and understand where people are coming from when they make statements like this. I think what does not make sense to me is that it would still be better to have a gun with no round in the chamber and need to use it than to not have a weapon on you at all and need one. I think the statement "if you aren't going to carry with one in the chamber leave it at home" is a foolish statement and discourages people unnecessarily from trying to become comfortable with carrying a firearm. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/39u5RpS

No comments:

Post a Comment