Thursday, March 26, 2020

concealed questions


Hello everyone. I am new to Reddit. I am looking to get an inexpensive handgun for concealed carrying. I am inexperienced with handguns but I am not unfamiliar with weapons or gun safety. I am actually currently in the army. I do not necessarily need any suggestions on what handgun I should use. However, any advice will not be ignored. My reason for coming here is to ask about where to get my permit. I want to get the Virginia non-resident permit that you can get from completing an online course. This permit is recognized in most of the 50 U.S states and makes sense to have. Obtaining it online is also the most financially efficient option. I have enough money to purchase a good handgun and obtain my permit but I do not have a lot of money to just get whatever. So I share all that to say that I am seeking advice on what the best website to complete my online training for the Virginia permit would be. I have seen a few different ones that differ in prices but they all look promising seem to be a good course. If anyone has any knowledge about the online way to obtain a CCW permit, please share! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3bqAj4O

No comments:

Post a Comment