Sunday, March 29, 2020

Hybrid Holsters and Vedder light tuck


I am on the market for a new holster for my Q4 Tac mounted with a RDS. I was originally looking at the Protos-M but after reaching out to Black Arch, they don't make it for my handgun. Which is unfortunate because I love their two or one clip design and the things I have heard about comfort hasn't been matched. After seeing the amazing reviews about the Vedder Light Tuck, I want to ask those of you that have it, is it comfortable enough to use as your EDC with a proper belt? That being said, I've also read that the Stealthgear ventcore is extremely comfortable. I was hoping to gain some insight on what people think after you've had it for a while. Is the material and holster holding up and as comfortable over time? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3at6kZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment