Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Best pepper sprays?


What is the strongest and most effective pepper spray? Not just the brand but the actual product from the brand. I'm looking for home use so I don't need it to be a really small kind or anything but if need be I could bring it out. I'll probably get one for my girlfriend too but that still wouldn't be much of an issue. I've read that the spray is better and more effective than the gel or anything else so I think I'll go with that but I'd be open to other suggestions if they among the strongest. Don't mention getting a gun because I don't want one right now. Also don't mention having pepper spray isn't good for self defense because it is and if you can incapacitate someone for a few minutes while you're able to follow up with different measures then that's all someone needs. Currently I'm looking at the Defense Technologies First Defense OC Stream 1.3% Solution Pepper Spray, Fox Labs 5.3M SHU Pepper Spray, and the Sabre Red 3-In-1 Magnum 120 Pepper Spray. However I've also read that a OC/pepper spray and OS/tear gas combination could be stronger and more effective than regular pepper spray. So if anyone has any suggestions and knowledge about which one I should get, please comment and let me know. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Xa251N

No comments:

Post a Comment