Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Question regarding Arizona non-resident carry


Quick background bit of info, I currently live in California, legally own a handgun but don’t have a CCW permit. I will be staying with family in AZ for a while until the COVID-19 situation de-escalates.Here’s the question, can I concealed carry in AZ as a non-resident and without a permit? I realize that this probably seems like a dumb question but AZ is one of a few Constitutional Carry states which allows “anyone over the age of 21...and who can legally posses a firearm to carry in most public places” I have seen Arizona non-resident CCW permit applications online but is this necessary under AZ gun laws or is the permit just a bonus for shared reciprocity reasons? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3bImNK4

No comments:

Post a Comment