Friday, March 27, 2020

Another request for good women's CCW option


Hey all,I've been searching through all the previous posts where folks request help with carry options for women, and there's lots of good info there to be had, but I've got a caveat that I haven't seen in those other posts.I got my wife a very nice G5 Glock 26 for her birthday. She's been shooting since before we were married, and has a fair amount of experience with various different handguns. When I decided to do this for her, I took to our local range and we ran through most of the options in 9mm. She's always loved my G26, and even after a full day of shooting other models stuck with that, so that's what I got her. I make this clear to forestall the inevitable posts where folks tell me what gun I SHOULD have bought her. If you want to come over and try to tell my wife what she wants, you go right ahead. Let me know how that works out.Since we went with a Glock, we're both set solid that we need a holster for her with Kydex covering the trigger guard. I know some folks are comfortable without that, but we're not. She also rarely wears a belt.As I wrote this, she's wearing my Crosstuck belly band, and that seems to be working for her. Any other thoughts on options for her?Thanks in advance. I've always appreciate the knowledge and diversity of opinion on this sub. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3aBmv7m

No comments:

Post a Comment