Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Potential break in attempt last night & I walked past my firearm


Our dog woke us up last night around 4am with some crazy “human I don’t like!” type barking. This wasn’t the typical “I see a squirrel/hear an animal!” alert. So, I naturally checked out what was going on, walking right past my AR pistol in the closet. When I got into the kitchen where the dog was (barking at the rear door), I swear I saw a flashlight pointing in the door’s window. As quickly as I saw it, it was gone. I checked around and no one was anywhere in sight.Now, I remember being totally coherent walking out there, thinking it’s probably nothing. I even considered grabbing the AR, but again I thought it was nothing. Even my wife, who isn’t the biggest fan of guns, but advocates self defense, asked me why I didn’t grab it. I don’t want to be one of those guys that grabs a gun for every bump in the night, but I definitely screwed up here. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Ilrj4E

No comments:

Post a Comment