Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Concealable bullet proof vests?


I’m looking to buy a bulletproof vest that can be fairly inconspicuous under my clothing. Does anyone here have any recommendations?Comfort and concealability are petty important, I need to be able to wear it under my work clothes without it being too obvious and it needs to be flexible enough for me to perform my work duties.While I’d prefer level IIIa, I’d take a level II that meets all my other requirements over a IIIa that doesn’t. I’d also prefer white over black so as not to show through clothing.Upgradable is a plus, it would be nice to be able to add plates for better protection, but not willing to sacrifice much conceal ability or comfort for this option. I’ve heard of level II or IIIa vests with IIII plates covering the heart and spine, I would be interested in that feature.Finally, I have a physical job and sweat a lot throughout the day, how damaging would sweat be to a bulletproof vest? Would it significantly reduce its life?I appreciate any help or recommendations! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/39mEj4J

No comments:

Post a Comment