Wednesday, March 25, 2020

"brandishing" in Oregon


Hey guys, I know I missed the moronic Monday to ask dumb question's, however I've read a few posts on this thread about a few people from other state who have used their firearm to stop a potential crime but do not shoot because the situation is difused before shots are fired. I was just thinking in my own head about a situation. Basically my girlfriend was at the atm and I was still in the car 10 feet away. If someone came up and did something i.e held her at knifepoint/gunpoint or try to rob her without any physical weapon , would I be neglegent if I pulled my firearm and then they ran and reported I pulled my firearm on them? I live in a smaller city so my description isn't that hard to find, also bank security footage. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3buKg1h

No comments:

Post a Comment