Friday, October 11, 2019

To the people who ENJOY shooting your LCP2


Who hurt you? Why are you the way you are?But in all seriousness I don’t like shooting my LCP2. I shoot it and work with it as often as I do my other guns. I really don’t like the recoil pulse, or the way it recoils into my hand.It’s easier for me to shoot it one handed than it is two. Which I guess is good since I do a lot of strong and weak side practice.I’ve seen MANY people claim on here that they ENJOY or LIKE to shoot theirs. Is there something wrong with my hands? Am I an idiot? Am I holding it wrong?I have XL glove hands that aren’t thicc. Idk if that matters. I shoot it often, I just can’t get any enjoyment out of it since it beats my hands up and it’s not fun to plunk with.Pls help me love this gun. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2B6b3Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment