Saturday, October 12, 2019

Ribcage belt holster?


I'm sitting here watching Live PD reruns. Yeah, I know.A suspect just had a deep concealed firearm on what looked to be a belt type holster around his ribcage under a tshirt.I've spent 20 minutes trying to google this and have come up with nothing. I can't even find a screen shot of it to show you all.It looks PERFECT. He was wearing a white tshirt and the gun looked to be the size of a Glock 17 and you could not see it. Police did not see it either. Found during a pat down search and it was clearly a surprise.The strap around his ribs was about 1.5" wide. It rested about 2-3 inches below where a bra strap would be if he had been wearing one. The gun was lying flat along his side.Was this just improvised? Is this something I just haven't come across yet? Will this be yet another holster to buy????Does anyone have any idea what type or brand this was from this description? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MbtbzC

No comments:

Post a Comment