Saturday, October 12, 2019

Opinion need on ccw choice


I’m not here for up or downvotes, just want to know an honest opinion on what I should do....Backstory: I’ve got a gen 3 Glock 19 and a 43x. I usually do fall/winter/spring with the 19 and summertime carry with the 43x. My 19 is stippled, has Trijicon HD’s, Apex trigger and a APLc on it 24/7.I’m thinking about trading the 19 in for a Sig 320 X Carry. Same capacity, little heavier and that height over bore....but I shoot it well. Standard with night sighs, a rough enough for me grip and the ability to run an optic right out of the box (big plus).Thoughts? Not willing to add a third gun to the stable yet, so one does have to go.Thank you in advance for your real and kind input. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35onO7L

No comments:

Post a Comment