Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Bought a Sig P229 that didn't arrive like it was promised; What do I do?


Purchased a refurbished P229 from an online retailer. His listing photo showed a gen 2 styled P229 w/ rail which is what I wanted. I know that sometimes the listing picture doesn't exactly match what you get so I call him up. He says he'll talk to his supplier and get back to me on whether or not he can get a pistol exactly as pictured. I express that I'm not interested unless its a gen 2. He calls a few hours later saying he can get one that matches the photo so I buy it.The pistol gets here and it's a gen 1 with a made in Germany frame. I call up the retailer and he says he'll talk to his supplier. That was yesterday; haven't heard from him today. I have not taken possession of the pistol.I was mainly interested in the gen 2 for parts availability in the future. The e2 style grip and different slide serrations aren't that big of a deal. I actually think a made in Germany frame is kinda cool. So my question is do take this P229, ask for a discount for getting the wrong gun to me or just return it all together? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/31xtSJh

No comments:

Post a Comment