Sunday, June 30, 2019

How to defend yourself as a 19 year old girl with zero exercise and poor reflexes?

So I watched the channel Horror Stories recently, where it is about IRL scary cases. I got terrified as I saw how many people died that could have easily been me.

To clarify I'm not fat or obese. More like chubby, but not super chubby. More like "thick" as a lot of guys think.

In spite of my weight, I have very poor exercise. My spine is curved to a near 90 degree angle and I focused too much on school to try going to the gym. I'm a HS graduate now, and I'm worried about my future as an adult now that my Mom and Dad aren't protecting me as much.

I would start ASAP, but I got a nose surgery. And I have to wait a few months per Doctors orders. But after, what is everyone's best suggestions? Especially against strong male attackers.



Submitted June 30, 2019 at 05:03AM by ArtsyCosmicDreamer https://ift.tt/2Xef1Vs

No comments:

Post a Comment