Friday, June 28, 2019

Back pocket carry questions/ first ccw pistol


Im looking at getting my first concealed carry gun and I am looking at getting a Ruger LCP. Since its summer, im looking for a nice pocket carry gun for summer/shorts and a gun I can put in an appendix IWB holster during fall and winter with a sweatshirt or flannel. I was wondering about the practicality of also carrying the gun in my back pocket with a pocket clip. Even though it is summer, I do still wear jeans frequently so front pocket carry may be a little harder to get to.​Any thoughts on back pocket carry? Any chance that pressure from sitting on the gun could cause a discharge with one in the chamber? Im not dead set on the ruger if there is another gun or setup that can work better im open to suggestions. I also looked at both the glock 42 and 43.​In the past I have carried a glock 17 with an IWB holster at 4 o'clock and a spare mag at 11 o'clock however with summer wear, this causes a lot of printing hence the shopping around.​Thanks for any suggestions or feedback,2AortheHighway via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2XGM8QY

No comments:

Post a Comment