Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Can anyone recommend a good Bluetooth shot timer?


I’m interested in something that automatically documents my training both so I can have a record of improvement to study and so I can prove how much I train in the event DGU happens and goes to court. I’m too lazy to copy down split times, etc. and duration of exercise. Can anyone recommend a good shot timer that records data via Bluetooth (or other connectivity) to a smartphone? Is it realistic that these will function well at crowded ranges? I thought about the Mantis X as a tool for this, but I remember seeing it have trouble recording fast shot bursts on the ASP extra YouTube channel. And to be honest although it is a sponsor of that channel the endorsement comes across a bit tepid so for now I’m not looking that way. If you have a great experience with mantis x I’d be happy if you share it though. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2KKAUEh

No comments:

Post a Comment