Saturday, June 29, 2019

So I've been thinking about the P365...


I've seen MAC's video of the P365 as I'm sure most of you have. By all accounts I should have written it off then, and I have, until recently. I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about it in terms of reliability and the trigger, so I assume the issues have been ironed out.BUT, these carry guns are essentially the biggest factor in surviving in a true life or death scenario involving something like another person or an animal attacking you. So something that works 100% of the time is absolutely ESSENTIAL to getting that peace of mind, something the teething issues when it was first released gives me cause to worry about.The nicer trigger, capacity and controllability of the gun are very tantalizing aspects for a subcompact carry gun. But trust is such a big factor with stuff like this that I'm not sure if it's worth the risk of that failure for the other positives.So my question is this: Stick with my Shield 2.0 in 9mm and accept the capacity, trigger and controllability problems that come with most of these guns or pick up a P365 and do some testing to see if it's worth trusting my life with?EDIT: For what it's worth, I've NEVER had a SINGLE issue with my Shield 2.0 in the countless amount of rounds I've put through it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2X7o71m

No comments:

Post a Comment