Sunday, June 30, 2019

Glock 19 backup gun


I have a Glock 19 currently that I can carry relatively comfortably either appendix or at 4 o clock. I’m looking to get a 2nd handgun to carry for either short trips when I don’t feel like throwing on the holster and 19 or for when my clothing won’t allow a Larger gun.Currently I’m trying to decide between either a subcompact (G43, sig p365, Walther pps m2, SW shield), a snubby (LCR) or a pocket pistol (LCPII). With the subcompacts I would most likely carry with an IWB all kydex holster, with the LCR I would carry either in my front pocket or in an IWB holster. And with the LCP I would be able to easily carry it in my front pocket anywhere and everywhere and be completely comfortable.I would be carrying my 19 the majority of the time. What do you guys think would be the best option for carrying the remaining times when a 19 is either too much of a burden or can’t be concealed?Edit; should add I’m 6’ 1” 210 lbs so the frame size/grip length isn’t the biggest concern. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2XzPmWE

No comments:

Post a Comment