Sunday, June 30, 2019

Travelling to Colorado


Good morning! I am from Texas and have a Texas license to carry (LTC) and will be travelling to Colorado next week. I know CO has a reciprocity agreement with Texas so I should be good to carry.For those of you who may be from CO would you mind letting me know if I missed anything regards to laws?If Handgunlaw.us is correct I am allowed to carry anywhere not prohibited by federal law including restaurants, malls, public places, etc even if said places sell alcohol. I'm also allowed to carry in public transport (trains, taxi/uber). I also read that "no gun" signs don't carry the force of law but if I refuse to leave when asked to I am breaking the law. Lastly in regards to my truck gun, a pistol with a 15 round capacity, that it is also legal. Finally I am not legally required to tell law enforcement that I am carrying (even though I will if I am involved with an officer).Am I correct above? And is there anything I'm missing?Lastly, a question. My wife booked a home through Air B&B. Is there a rule/law that states that I CANNOT carry in the home we have rented?Thanks for your input! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ZWsWwf

No comments:

Post a Comment