Thursday, June 27, 2019

Guns around family with dementia


Please remove if this is not the right place for this topic. I am not apart of any other gun communities that I feel could help.For about a year, my grandmother has been showing signs of dementia and can be either 100% there, or completely delusional at any given point of the day. Recently, she has been calling local PD for random stuff, then calling PD again once they’ve shown up and tells them that fake police are trying to break into her house. There is a 357 revolver and a 20 gauge pump in the house that belonged to her husband who passed 4 years ago.My father is afraid of her pulling out a gun on the police trying to “break in” so he removed the guns. She calls non stop complaining that he stole her guns blah blah blah. My question: is it legal to take the guns? Is that the safest option? I think both guns are registered to her late husband and I don’t know what the legal repercussions are of removing the guns from the house. Location is TX via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2RCNJ56

No comments:

Post a Comment