Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Magazine carrier for Shield


Hello again everyone.I recently posted some questions regarding a shield holster, and I ended up ordering the JM Custom Kydex IWB 3 holster.I've carried revolvers for years now, and if I carried a reload, a speed strip would fit fine in my 3rd pocket. However, reloading a revolver is in the realm of fantasy, so I normally don't even bother.Now that I've bought this shield and will be carrying in the 21st century, I figure I should carry a spare magazine. When I carried my Sig 239 in my younger days as a relative noob, I just pocket carried my spare mag with no carrier. Long story short, that mag went missing *somewhere,* so I've resolved never to pocket carry a magazine again, at least not without a pocket holster.However, so many of the kydex holster makers either don't make carriers for the shield, or want $30-$40+ for the thing. I feel like that price can be beaten easily.Amarok Tactical has one for $25 which seems nice, but again, I haven't found many decent options yet. The Clinger/Remora/Desantis pocket holsters seem like they would be comfortable, but I don't love that they are "one size fits all" for a single-stack gun. I'd like to hear from anyone with experience. I don't want a missing mag situation again. They ain't cheap, and losing mags is just bad form anyway.Thanks again in advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2rmbkv5

No comments:

Post a Comment