Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Anyone have any experience with Alien Gear Magazine Pouches?


Has anyone used Alien Gear Magazine pouches? I am looking to carry 2 spare magazines for my Springfield XDs 9mm. Both spare mags are 7 round mags with pierce grip +0 pinky extensions on them. Should I get two single mag pouches or a one double. This would be for under a T-Shirt out side the waistband.Not sure I am a fan of the clips on the single mag pouches for out side the waist band. Since they appear to be open ended I am always worried they could snap and break easier if my mag pouch brushed up against something...Anyone who has experience with these I would love to hear from you. Also any other magazine pouches for the XDs 9mm you want to suggest I would love to hear your experience as well. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2HOlGK4

No comments:

Post a Comment