Thursday, May 10, 2018

CCW Gun selection help


I have really enjoyed the sub and want to thank all of you for the great posts, feedback, and content over the past few months I have been lurking on here. It’s really a great community.I’m seeking advice as I search for a dedicated EDC weapon. I just got my state CCW and am on the hunt for the right gun. I did get a colt Commander lightweight about a year ago but it is a little larger than I would like for carrying in the summer. I honestly got it because I’ve had a love affair with 1911’s and just had to have one. It was my first handgun.I have narrowed down a couple different traits I am looking for in a gun and they are as follows: 3inch-3.5inch barrel, thumb safety (I know many of y’all will give me a hard time but I’m not ready to make the jump to a full on Glock style trigger though I love shooting glocks), reputation for excellence.I tend to like guns that are aluminum or steel of some sort but I also realize they weigh more than the polymer. So with that being said I am open to aluminum or polymer.Any good ideas For a gun that I might love?Thanks.Note: a few I’ve been considering are (1) CZ Rami (2) M&P Shield (3) CZ 75 Compact (but maybe is too heavy/big?) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2jPkxHQ

No comments:

Post a Comment