Sunday, January 7, 2018

CCW/HD with easy to manipulate slide


Hey all, I have begun looking for a CCW/Home Defense firearm for my wife. She has shot my Beretta 92 as well as my PPS M2 and did not like either of them. She has been wanting to get her CCW as her job has her traveling all over the state and into some shady areas. I was thinking about getting a G42 but we went by the local Academy and she really had trouble with the slide, the spring was just too stiff for her to manipulate easily. The man behind the counter handed her the Kimber Micro .380 and she racked it back with ease and it fit her small hands. She has had a few health issues and her hand strength is not great, nor will it ever be, so I need to take this into consideration.We plan on going to rent and shoot the Kimber this coming weekend, I will probably add the Sig. P238 to the mix, but I am wondering, are there any other slim .380 or 9 mm handguns with a very easy to manipulate slide that we should look at? Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2mb8GW3

No comments:

Post a Comment