Sunday, February 5, 2017

Appendix carry: What am I doing wrong?


Was hoping someone could offer me some advice on appendix carry.I can appendix carry my Glock 43 just fine and make it invisible the trouble is when I switch to a glock 26. I tried a g code incog and it printed like crazy. On a suggestion I bought a t rex arms and figured it would work better because of the claw; it doesnt. I then tried a JM custom kydex appendix 2.0 that has both a claw and a foam wedge. It still prints like crazy.Im already using a quality gun belt and have it pretty tight but it doest help. Ive tried moving it everywhere crom the 10 - 2 position and no matter where it prints badly. Im a skinny guy so I shouldn't be having these issues.I do normally wear slimmer shirts so I figured I would try a size bigger. Still bad printing. Then went up two sizes bigger. Still bad printing. Im dumbfounded. Clearly im missing something because I see people my size with shirts that fit carry full size glocks in appendix all the time and they dont print.Any ideas guys? Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ld3sHc

No comments:

Post a Comment