Sunday, January 1, 2017

Equipment Discussion


What does everyone think about lasers, lights, night sights, holsters setups for CCW.Lasers - I've heard good and bad on these. Some say they don't like them because then you become reliant on the laser. Others say it's good due to panic scenarios where you can point and shoot.Light - Some say they are great for obvious reasons (dark times) but others say they are unnecessary for CCW as they just add weight and bulk to the firearm.Night Sights - I obviously haven't heard any "bad" on these, but what are your favorites? Personally I've been using the trijicon and love them!Holsters - What do you prefer and why. Wondering if you have strategy to carry positions other than comfort. I was using an IWB holster by stealth gear, but those things are pretty damn pricey to keep buying whenever I switch firearm choice.Any other discussion is welcome as well! I'm doing this to pick the brain of people who put a lot of thought into their carry options. I'm always looking to improve my equipment setup! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2isoGQs

No comments:

Post a Comment