Sunday, January 29, 2017

Another discussion about belts


I've been carrying a Shield 9 IWB in a Stealthgear at 4 o'clock for over a year now. I've not had a gun belt this whole time. I am ready.I really leaning toward Hanks Steel Core. But, of course, I've been looking here at what other people are saying about Hanks and what other belts are being talked about or recommended.In my research, I've found:There seems to be a lot of debate on who owns the leather title, Hanks or Beltman. I'm still leaning towards Hanks. They're not much different in price. I think Hanks look better. I don't want a shiny, dressy belt.There's debate on how much of a stiffener you need: none, Kydex, or steel. I would say steel. Others seem to think that it's too much.There's quite a few people saying Völund's Atlas and Ares Aegis and Ranger belts are really good. But are they stiff enough? I like that they'd be more adjustable. I think that I'll probably end up getting a leather and a nylon belt. Like both.TL:DR - I want to buy Hanks Steel Core. Is this a bad idea? Also, do Völund Atlas or Ares Ranger belts use stiffeners or are they stiff enough on their own? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kJ7Cpq

No comments:

Post a Comment