Tuesday, January 31, 2017

NAA Sidewinder - acceptable for a beginner CCW?


Looking to purchase my first CCW! I've shot the family guns, but this would be my first baby :) I'm very petite and have a hard time keeping weapons from printing, even IWB. Don't want a lot of heat, but I do need functionality, affordability & something I can keep discreetly on my person.Apparently the NAA mini revolvers can be difficult to shoot due to the size, but I'm hoping it'll be less of an issue since I have very small hands. A lot of reviews I read complained of the small grip, but they were all men with bear paws! Don't want it teaching me bad habits, either, and I've heard it's very loud and can contribute to poor trigger control.I guess what I'm trying to ask is whether a mini would be reasonably accurate with a little work for a beginner. Looking forward to putting in a lot of practice with whatever I end up getting, which IMHO is the most important part. But advice from NAA owners would be much appreciated! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2jOCUgU

No comments:

Post a Comment