Monday, January 30, 2017

Magazine limit in Illinois & Cook County


I'm looking to pick up a Sig Sauer P320 RX, but the downside is that I live in Cook County Illinois, which limits magazine size to 10 unless overridden by city laws, such as Chicago which limits it to 15. I have family that lives just outside Cook county without these regulations and am planning to get my CCL shortly, which allegedly supersedes these regulations and defers to Illinois regulations.I have a couple questions:1) When purchasing the gun, will a dealer not sell or ship to me if I live in Cook county?2) If so, am I able to use my family's address?3) Does the CCW permit change any of this?I want the firearm registered to me and have a completely clean record; I just want to avoid any pesky local regulations preventing me from even being able to purchase it because it is sold with a larger magazine.Thank you so much in advance! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2jNFDHC

No comments:

Post a Comment