Sunday, January 1, 2017

Ruger LCP 2 and pocket holster


I just received my pocket holster from IWBHolsterz off ebay. It seems to be a very high quality kydex pocket holster, but there is one issue. Whenever I draw, it does not always catch on my pocket. I have noticed that my pockets are somewhat wide, but nothing out of the ordinary. Has anyone else had any similar issues, and how did you fix it? Bought the gun for pocket carry, so this is kind of a bummer! I have tried altering my draw to more of a backwards motion, but that did not help either. I am considering going to a remora holster because I have had decent luck with them in the past. Not sure of the benefits of that style vs a kydex holster for pocket carry? Thank you for the help. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2imB6vj

No comments:

Post a Comment