Thursday, January 26, 2017

New Gym CCW Idea (Trigger Warning: Off-Body Carry)


I'm always bothered by the idea of leaving my gun in the car or the flimsy locker at the gym. I also don't like attempting to be discrete with my gun while changing in the locker room.Solutions like fanny packs and belly bands are not realistic for me because there is no way they won't get in the way. Other on-body carry methods in gym shorts and a super light shirts aren't going to work either.Recently, I was in my brother-in-law's tree stand for deer hunting and strapped to it he had a water bottle holder with a pocket that I realized would be perfect and discrete for gym carry (Ha. Jim Carrey). I just ordered this one because it seems to have the largest pocket. It should be big enough to hold a j-frame, pocket pistol, or maybe a sub-compact 9mm. I figure I'm toting a water bottle already, so why not strap a gun to it?What do you think? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kydy8L

No comments:

Post a Comment