Tuesday, December 6, 2016

No one knows, just carry!


So this week, I went on a vacation and brought along my CCW. I bring it every time I travel where it’s legal. Old friend moved to FL. He’s a gun owner, but not a CCW person. I did not disclose my weapon, because of his Fiancée, cool chick, but I don’t know her that well, so I choose to not disclose my choice to carry. After the week’s visit at his house, my last night …and a few beers and shots later… we get to talking about guns on his back deck, I told him I had been carrying the entire week I was staying with him. He freaked the fuck out! He was like WTF DUDE!...How did you do that! I did not see anything at all! I thought that you would limp, or have a huge bulge, like a side hernia or some shit! If lifelong friends don’t notice, no one at Walmart will via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2g8BrSj

No comments:

Post a Comment