Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Louisiana renewal wait times


I recently renewed my Louisiana permit, and the turnaround time was a little under a month (Issue date ~28 days after I submitted my forms). I have heard that turning your documents in to the LSP headquarters in person speeds things up a bit as opposed to mailing or doing it online (the clerk at the counter basically said as much). My instructor-instructor (I recently became certified as an instructor) told me that the renewals were backed up over 8 weeks, but that does not seem to be the case, at least if you go in person (as I have always done). So I'm glad I ignored his advice a little and didn't bother to take a renewal course in addition to my instructor course to try to get it submitted sooner.Anyone else who has renewed in LA recently have a different experience, such as by using the mail or the online renewal application? If this is true, I think it is probably worth it to make the drive to Baton Rouge as long as you're not super far away. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gPm5S6

No comments:

Post a Comment