Tuesday, December 6, 2016

[Legal]Permit-less carry IWB in personal vehicl


To start, Im in Louisiana I dont have my CCL just yet but Im practicing carrying at home and such so that I can get used to the gun and safely learn all the little tricks for CC'ing. I'd like to try carrying my gun on Christmas all day as a safe way to practice being around more people and not being spotted but with the only penalty of being caught in the form of embarrassment. It would also be my first time being really out an about carrying since Ill be getting in and out the car and such with little to know time to adjust, similar to carrying when going into town for the day.In louisiana you dont need a permit for vehicle carry. So if I carry IWB, I assume I'm ok. But Im unsure of having it IWB on my person as opposed to the console or gun magnet would constitute concealed carry.Im aware that I would have to disarm before stepping out the vehicle any where that isnt family property which wont be a problem on Christmas.So what are your thoughts on this? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2g7pFmx

No comments:

Post a Comment