Monday, December 12, 2016

LCP 2 380 - Sights Question


First time posting so I hope I don't leave anything out that is necessary. Also, I'm a bit of a noob in the gun/CCW community since none of my friends or family own guns. I have been carrying for around a year, just not really very involved with anyone else that carries.I recently picked up an LCP 2 for pocket carry because I found myself frequently in situations where I have to move around a lot and I found that I didn't really like carrying IWB/AIWB in those situations.First trip to the range with it was great, good lighting since it was an outdoor range.However, over the weekend I went to an indoor range where lighting wasn't very good. I found that it took me substantially longer to get might sights lined up since they are so small and not marked.Is there any good way to get some white on the sights to make them more visible? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hxsrqc

No comments:

Post a Comment