Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Finally got my first carry Piece, PT111


I've been lurking on this sub a while and finally decided to buy my first carry piece. I originally was set on a Ruger SR9c, because of how compact it is and the fact that it holds 10 or 17 rounds. But then I was shown the Taurus PT111 G2, and it felt better in my hands, was much cheaper, and the external safety was much easier to engage than the little one on the Ruger.Before you sh!t on Taurus, let me just say that I love this as my first pistol and the vast majority of the reviews for the gun are positive compared to other Taurus firearms.I'm surprised at how easy it is to carry this, as it is a double stack. I carry IWB with an alien gear cluck 3.0 and no one is able to see it, even if I mistakenly bend over and it peaks out or prints. I even pocket carry it with certain pants in a pocket carry holster. I did have to buy new shorts and jeans to wear with the alien gear holster, as it was a little too tight with my normal sized ones. But if I wanted to, I could find a way to carry this gun with almost any outfit I choose.Bought 250 rounds from targetsportsusa to try at the range next time and can't wait to start training :DAny advice for carrying? Especially in Florida? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gJA63j

No comments:

Post a Comment