Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Concealing a full size firearm


Hi folks. I'm just a curious newbie looking for advice. This is my first year as a CCW holder (LTC for my fellow Massholes) and I normally carry my sig p938 at my appendix. I freaking love the thing, and I am very happy with my decision. It was my first gun purchase!I got away with it just fine over the summer by wearing looser t shirts and button downs for work, and I intend to continue carrying it every day.I recently purchased a Beretta 92fs as a range and home defense gun. Is it too big to even attempt to carry concealed? If I were to try, what position would you recommend? Also, I live north of Boston MA and it's starting to get wicked cold. Any suggestions on CCW friendly/compatible colder weather clothes?Edit: I am 5 foot 7, 165 pounds, average build.Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gl5fdd

No comments:

Post a Comment