Monday, December 12, 2016

CCW request rejected in VA ; should I appeal?


so I applied for a CCW but was rejected on the basis that I have a pending assault and battery charge which I have been contending with for almost a year now. In short I defended myself against 3 assailants and was able to leave the situation unscathed and one of them got a bloody nose. Nevertheless I applied to carry concealed and was deemed unfit. I open carry and possess multiple firearms and have a clean record. My question is; should I appeal? I was reading in the state of VA you cant get a CCW if you have had a AB charge in last three years or have a pending one; it just makes no sense since I still can have firearms and carry them it has no benefit for the public and is a marginal discomfort for me. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gx9WSM

No comments:

Post a Comment