Sunday, April 3, 2022

Someone help me convince my friend that a pink Bersa 380 is not the best weapon for his fiancé (who is also my cousin)


Context: my buddy is a new gun owner and I’ve taken him under my wing and teaching him the right stuff to get and what not to waste his money on. I try my best to shield him from fuddlore but I can only do so much. So yesterday at the range he tells me that a retired veteran told him that the best gun for his fiancé(my cousin) is a pink bersa 380 so she can put it in her purse and I was like “really? Those where his exact words?” And he was all like “yeah” . I shook my head because how many of us have seen memes and heard stories about this exact thing? So my reasoning to not get one is because 1) Even though she is in fact a girl, doesn’t mean her only options are pink and teal guns, guns are tools. 2) there are better 380 options out there. Not hating on bersa but I told to him Glock, sig, or s&w. 3) kind of unrelated but I told him a gun in the purse is probably not the move because, god forbid, if she does get robbed then the first the robber will grab is the bag, with the gun in it. I thought my first two reasons were good enough but like I said he is pretty new and not as far down the rabbit hole like some of us on here. I’d like to hear some other peoples opinion on this, because I am not all-knowing either, Thanks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/6cspQOn

No comments:

Post a Comment