Saturday, April 30, 2022

Thoughts about edc spare mags?


Hi all, new here and new to CC in general. Seems like a lot of great knowledge on this Reddit. I see a lot of edc photos on here with people carrying ten plus round semi autos with an extra mag.I know everyone has different thoughts and opinions about what is right for them. I am genuinely curious if you’re a normal civilian:What is the logic for carrying the extra mag? IE What type of scenario do you see yourself expending 10+ rounds and reloading?Stupid to think about this one but In this day and age, do you feel if you reload during an engagement it opens you up to a higher chance for prosecution?Thanks for the responses. I feel like I am always either overthinking (or potentially under thinking ) engagement scenarios. This leaves me switching between carrying my 19x for capacity and my .38 snubbie for comfort. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/b2R0eKh

No comments:

Post a Comment