Friday, April 22, 2022

What are some of the best martial arts to learn?

Anytime I get threatened, I feel intimidated and scared to do anything. I have been assaulted and jumped before and I don't want to be in another situation where I feel powerless again. I feel like people easily walk over me like some type of doormat and I am just way too nice. I am not assertive enough to fight back. I am tired of going through this situation and it may happen in my life again but I want to be able to handle it better. I have tried boxing before but it wasn't really for me. I wasn't learning faster enough and better even though I was doing the drills and sparring more. What other martial arts can I learn to overcome my fear of fighting?



Submitted April 22, 2022 at 10:50AM by UnwrittenUnification https://ift.tt/Iw4eRmg

No comments:

Post a Comment