Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Gun pointed at me in LA a few nights ago over some guy road raging


Was on PCH driving at 10:30 pm going to visit a friend I haven’t seen in a few years. This dodge charger and his other Dodge Charger friend were racing so I went around them to try and not be in danger. I did floor it to go past them. One of his friends sped up and pointed his glock at my drivers side window an then waved it around. I just acted not phased and focused on the road. Kinda gnarly got crazy anxiety from that instance. How would you respond if you were carrying?EDIT: didn’t add this to the story bc I thought it was irrelevant. It was a 3 lane, they were racing in the fast lane and middle lane. They kept flooring it and slowing down causing traffic. People were honking at them. I turned my blinker on and got over two lanes, floored it to get past them. He caught up to me and then pointed the gun via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/O4Scjkq

No comments:

Post a Comment