Wednesday, April 27, 2022

If you could only carry 2 if the 3 (poll)


I see 3 items frequently included or suggested as part of EDC : 1) TQ 2) spare mag 3) oc/pepper spray.I currently carry all 3 (ratcheting TQ, 15rd spare+neomag, POM clip) in addition to a p365xl, phone, wallet, keys, a flat pocket IFAK, pocket torch, pen, knife, chap stick, and handkerchief, so as you can imagine my pockets are getting quite bulky/heavy (and I don't wear or want to wear cargos or a fanny pack). I use everything else in my pockets commonly, but luckily, haven't needed a spare mag, a TQ or oc spray and am thinking of ditching the heaviest of the 3 aforementioned items (the spare mag+neomag).So, if you had to omit 1 of the 3, which one would you omit from your EDC?View Poll via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/OGp1c9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment