Wednesday, April 13, 2022

legal question about no carry areas


say im carrying and work sends me to the post office for stamps on a whim while im near there on lunch...can i unload, lock in my secure lockbox in my truck and go to post office for stamps?forget i have a dental cleaning (or dr appointment) while carrying, go to appointment, can i unload/lock in truck and park there for my appointment?another thread had me wondering regarding having to go to a police station, can that be locked up to pop inside for something?one that could really apply to me, could i walk my dog at nearby university and when i get there unload and lock my ccw in my secure system? put it back on when we get back to truck and go about our day?​i understand foreward think about where you might be and pack accordingly, but what if the scenario presents itself unknowingly? surely you dont have to skip it and drive home?​​thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/HTsBZmk

No comments:

Post a Comment