Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Do not Purchase Holsters from Triad Holsters LLC


I had the same experience this company sucks and I asked him on a second email a time estimate and I got no answer only that I was refunded my money when all I wanted was to give me an estimate of time when I will receive the holster. I better see my refund or I will make sure this company goes down. Don’t buy from them they are shit company and can’t even give an answer properly. I’m a fucking veteran too you know all I ask was a question and this asshole refunds my order he says.I’ll give my business to someone else.https://ift.tt/eBMZYuS for the report on the comment!I just want to let whoever is reporting each individual comment/sub-thread, know that the moderator team individually reviews every single report (even if the original comment was originally made many weeks ago).P.S. I am also a computer-newbie, so I have no idea about SEO and what could possibly happen a company's name is mentioned in a Reddit post, or a link is created. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But thank you for your concern, and thank you for reporting the comment. 👍 via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/VFfqZvR

No comments:

Post a Comment