Friday, April 22, 2022

What to do when Another Man Starts Yelling at Me

I've been in tons of situations where I was in a group, and suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, some boy my age or some other man would start yelling at me. These guys have been extremely aggressive with me and in many cases were even much smaller than I am. I responded to these situations by doing whatever I could to placate them and get them to just leave me alone as soon as possible. I was never really even doing anything wrong or stupid in many of these cases. They just wanted to assert their dominance over me, and they certainly got their wish. I think my larger stature made them even more satisfied that they were able to assert their dominance. After each and every one of these experiences, I felt like I had been castrated. Whenever I was strong, these people would never target me, but whenever I displayed any kind of weakness, they would target me for absolutely no reason whatsoever other than to raise their perceived status by asserting dominance over me. This has lead to much of my social isolation and low sense of self worth.

Obviously, I have to somehow reclaim my dominance and at least stand my ground with these people. They have no place in society as long as they behave that way. I should never let someone treat me that way. What do I do?



Submitted April 22, 2022 at 02:43AM by PyPharm https://ift.tt/hbrBMUP

No comments:

Post a Comment