Thursday, July 8, 2021

Today, it was seen


Just wanted to share this story. Today I was at the mall, big mall, and I was sitting having a rest in the kids play area watching my son and wife. Anyhow we get ready to leave and I’m putting my two year olds shoes on and we stand up and he drops something and blah blah, you guessed it, my shirt became quite lifted. I pull my shirt down and look behind me and these two little kids maybe 3 and 7 are just staring at me. As we walk away I look back and they are tracking me across the food court still starting with a skeptical look on their face. Super awkward but could have been worse. I hope I didn’t frighten them, I did however wonder if they will have questions for their parents and if their parents will give correct answers. Anyway, nothing happened, just sharing a story. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3xuPANl

No comments:

Post a Comment