Tuesday, July 20, 2021

JM Custom Kydex


Recently ordered a JMC holster for my Glock 23. The holster is john’s enigma shell and had a current lead time of 8-10 weeks.John was very quick to reply to any and all concerns or questions I had when ordering. I ordered my holster along with my enigma on 7/4/21 and had my holster in my hands on 7/14/21. Ions quicker then the expected lead time.This was my first Kydex holster, having only experienced nylon previously. WOW, not only does my gun fit in so snug but the holster fits wonderfully on my enigma. Mid order I made a change to request the tear drop muzzle pad and John made it happen!After about a week of at home use (still waiting on a CCW) I’m throughly impressed by his handi-work. The holster has near active level retention along with the most satisfying click. It held up well to any passive retention tests I had.Overall great experience, great holster and an even better price. 10/10 would recommend JM customs holsters and if your looking for a holster to complete your edc look no further. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2VQAd3R

No comments:

Post a Comment