Wednesday, July 7, 2021

How to mount holster to furniture?


Hey fellas, not directly CCW related but I thought you guys would have the most knowledge about holsters. I’m currently trying to find a way to mount a G19 in my bedroom with quick access for home defense, and a recommendation I got was to simply screw a holster to the back/under my bedside table. How would I accomplish this? Do you just use the existing screw holes for adjusting tension, or drill new holes? I don’t actually concealed carry (since it’s hard to get a permit where I live) so I don’t know much about holsters. Some brands I’ve been looking at are Vedder, Tenicor, and Werkz; however none of their IWB or OWB options seem easily mountable to the back of a bedside table. Any tips or advice are appreciated, and thanks in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TJMlD1

No comments:

Post a Comment